Black Widow Lifted Trucks for Sale at Sunset Ford Waterloo
Black Widow takes the luxury workhorse of a truck and brings it to a whole other level! With custom upholstery, logo in the headrests, painted interior trim, custom stitching, Gauge clusters, doorsill plates, and much more. You’ll be constantly reminded that you’re surrounded by the best materials in the industry. Learn more about the Black Widow Trucks below!
Black Widow Features may include:
- Off-Road Suspension
- 6” Suspension Lift Kit featuring high-strength cross members, upper control arms, and steering knuckles ready for all terrain.
- Fox Shocks
- Fox’s proven damping technology ensures a comfortable on-road drive and outstanding off-road handling in a variety of conditions.
- BF Goodrich Tires
- 35” KO2 Tires Complete with Black Widow Branded Wheel and Tire Package
- 20” Wheels with black or color-matched trim rings
- Black Widow Grille
- Hood Vents
- Fender Vents
- And more!
Black Widow Lifted Trucks Near Columbia
Sunset Ford St. Louis has been in the business for a long time. We’ve served shoppers in the St Louis area and beyond and we’re ready to begin working with you. Whether you’re in the beginning stages of your vehicle search or you’re ready to sign the dotted line, you can count on our team to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Come see us today for a test drive!
What happens to the factory components post-upfit?
- We provide a credit toward the total package price of each vehicle for the stock components that were removed during the build, offering you cost savings on the overall package. All factory parts that are taken off are sold to accredited vendors contracted to remove these parts from our facilities.
Does the towing capacity get influenced by the suspension system?
- No, it remains unaffected.
When can we expect the release of new year models?
- We introduce new models at varying times. For the most recent updates and releases, you can visit our websites and follow our social media channels.
Can I incorporate additional enhancements to my package after the purchase?
- Certainly, you should reach out to our warranty/parts department, and they can guide you regarding available options and pricing for these items. Click here to get in touch with the Warranty/Parts Department.
I possess an older upfitted vehicle, and I require replacement components. Are they still accessible?
- In numerous cases, they are indeed available. You can contact the warranty department in the appropriate location, and they can procure the necessary parts based on your VIN number. If a particular part is unavailable, our highly skilled warranty team members can direct you toward a suitable replacement part. Click here to reach out to the Warranty/Parts Department.